Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Getting Organized


My goal is to get through these bins and get decorated for the Christmas Season.  I also wanted to thin out all of my Christmas Decorations and only keep those that I will use in the future - to make my life more simple.


Along with getting my shelving unit reorganized so it looks more like this one below.


Yes, it is a far cry from this beautiful pic above, but I am focused and will work on it so that once January comes around, I can be more organized, once I put all the Christmas Decorations away.

Merry Christmas.

3 comments:

  1. Good afternoon! I really like the shelving unit. Did you build it? Just found your blog today and have enjoyed reading. Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mary Ann. Apparently I took a little hiatus and am now back to blogging. I bought the shelving unit at Ikea and had to assemble it myself.

    ReplyDelete